Building and keeping up good relationships with donors is key to effective fundraising. It is essential that donors and prospective donors are kept informed about your work in general and specifically what they are contributing towards.
This can only be achieved if you use a good fundraising CRM system that allows a variety of information to be recorded and later retrieved for follow up and future campaigns. As they say – 'donors are developed, not born'.
SubscriberCRM provides the means of structuring your campaigns and streamlining the process of developing relationships by helping to organise your information in a structured way that puts the information you need where you need it – at your finger tips.
By recording every interaction – be it a call, visit, letter or email – together with outcomes, the institutional memory is preserved enabling consistency and continuity of relationship development throughout the organisation.
SubscriberCRM In Brief
- records all interactions and presents them where you need them
- allows the easy entry of pledges and donations
- eliminates appealing to the same donor too many times by applying contact rules
- customisable consent preferences to ensure you only contact those people who have opted-in
- provides extensive reporting for management feedback of effectiveness of campaigns, campaigners and donors